U SK Licensed Propagators

Propagating University of Saskatchewan haskap requires a license. The list of companies which currently produce and sell haskap can be found at: http://www.fruit.usask.ca/propagators.html .  These companies are listed by their home province for convenience.  But feel free to order from propagator no matter which province you are in.  And remember, only those propagators listed under United States Marketing Rights may sell into the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.